Thursday, March 10, 2011

All Girl Scouts... Go to Hell

I hate hate hate hate Girl Scout cookie season. I simply cannot control myself. A year or two ago, I would've eaten an entire sleeve and then some. I ate... 4 Peanut Butter patties(280) (ugh... mom should not have bought those. Any combination of peanut butter and chocolate is my weakness), 3 Thin Mints (160 for 4... that equals 120), and 3 lemon oreo type cookies (that was a serving... 170)
= 570
... DAMNIT!!!!

When and if I become president, I am banning the selling of Girl Scout cookies, all food that is processed and/or not natural in any way, and... a lot of things, okay?

Alright, I'll have a panic attack if I don't calculate all this together...
Breakfast: 1/2 cup egg beaters (60), Whole-Wheat English Muffin (120), ketchup (30), pear (100)= 310
Lunch: yogurt (140), apple (40), v8 (70)= 250
Disaster: 570
Dinner: unknown
Total (as of now): 1130
shit
Definitely working out tonight... if I ever get all the homework I have done.
I was going to make a lovely dinner... I'll probably have some berries (80) and zucchini (???- but its safe).

Hope you're doing better than me,
Abbey





ifonlyiwasthin:

GAP! :O



ps. The gap between my thighs is getting bigger :). I just have about an inch of fat on my upper thighs left... this makes me smile. Now only if my stomach would follow suit....
pps. My friends suck sometimes. I am alone on the weekends while they go shopping or to the movies or to hang out... I don't even get texts or anything :( (sorry for raining on your happy parade if you had one)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Girl Scout Cookies. Maybe you could treat yourelf to one every other day and work them into your daily intake?

    Yay for thigh gaps! =D That's awesome.

    As for your friends... hmm, you could plan something for all/a few of you to do? Go to the movies, go out for coffee, get your nails done. I don't know, something like that. Let them know that you're still there and that you care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, chica :)

    ReplyDelete