Thursday, March 24, 2011

10:19pm

Hey there.

Um... not much has gone on. Feeling alone a lot this week... maybe it's 'cause of all this school musical stuff. I don't know. One of my friends was a lead and she was so effing amazing. She's super pretty and thin... makes me jealous. Anyway, I have to do the same thing again tomorrow. There's a dance going on and a Fish Fry thing... just found out about the dance so I'm not going and no one's going to Fish Fry 'cause of the play. 

Been reading Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. It explains how your hormones work with your metabolism. I took notes for Mom since she wants to do this with me and I told her I'd read the book so she wouldn't have to. I probably sound mean, but I don't think she can do it... its legit organic food you have to eat. The book also explains how your body doesn't know how to process the calories in processed food, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, etc, and turns them into fat. I'm might post the notes in a little tab thing at the top when I finish it... hoping that happens tomorrow. If you want to get full details, I recommend reading the book.

My dad said he was gonna get our treadmill out of the basement and into someplace so I won't have to run by myself and get kidnapped.  hehe

I'll read blogs tomorrow. 
Hope you all have a good weekend :)

xoxo, 
Abbey

ps. I saw the girl that ruined my reputation tonight. Bitch. Didn't talk to her. I don't like her and I don't understand why everyone else does. She does drugs and drinks at parties, thought she was pregnant (you can't get preggers from butt sex, bitch), and God knows what else.  I wanna tell her off. 
pps. Still in love with M. He sends me mixed signals. I hate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment