Friday, February 25, 2011

You Know...

Napped. Again.
I'm starting my workout at 9-ish since I finished eating about 30 minutes ago.
Mom, you say "oh I'm such a fatty" and then you buy ice cream and pizza and crappy shit. And later you say "Oh, your brother's getting so big! We should really stop buying that processed crap." AND THEN YOU FUCKING BUY PIZZA AND SODA, EXPECTING YOUR FAT ASS SON TO LOSE WEIGHT?! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, BITCH!! STOP FEEDING HIM SHIT, HAVE HIM RIDE HIS BIKE INSTEAD OF SITTING ON THE COMPUTER FOR HOURS. STOP BUYING HIM MEALS FOR 3 PEOPLE!!!!!
... and breath
Sorry. Shit happens and shit makes me angry.
Guess what? Mom bought pizza. Again. 'Cause my cousin is here and she can't cook.
I ate pizza... two small slices. And then cereal.
I've decided I'm doing my work out twice and drinking water and green tea like its my job.

Have a good night,
Abbey

ps. Weigh-in and liquid/raw veggie/raw fruit fast tomorrow
pps. Starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred on the first
ppps. I'm leaving in 54 days... great... I must lose 10-15 lbs. by then
pppps. New rule: No fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment