Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cue Happy Face

Mother bought pizza. For my chubby little brother... that sounds mean... my "heavy set" little brother. I couldn't resist. 2 bread sticks, 2 slices. gonna guess 600 in all... I was good today, though.
Been eating just carrots and apples for lunch the past few days. Had a bag of pistasios with them today but... its okay.
I worked out today!! For a full 50 minutes. Before I started, I was exhausted (probably the little "friend") but I did it anyway. 15 minutes in, I was soo tired. Laid down for like 5 minutes and got back up and continued.
Yay me!

And the boy I am absolutely crazy for... still not sure if he likes me, but we had a little "conversation". Just silent... he raised his eyebrows in that "Seriously?" kinda way and me nodding in a "oh, yeah, it's stupid" way. Some kids were talking about an old movie/musical we had to watch in a class (he wasn't in it). He's been bumping into me a few times and he smells so godamn good! I know it's cliche, but I'm going to marry him. Just... later in life.

Eeeep.

haha
Love and hugs,
Abbey





sweetthinspiration:

Almost there!



Tumblr_lgof9gylvt1qa7i4to1_500_large























Tumblr_le0g9c1ffi1qa124go1_500_large
































Feeling thinspo love today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment