Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grocery Haul!

Alright, I'm gonna do this so you can see what I eat.

So, here's what I  (i.e. what I intend on eating) bought:

-Vitatops (100 calorie chocolate 9g fiber low-fat type cookie things... not bad)
-6 Lean Cuisine meals (pasta, pizza, etc. I'll probably only eat it in the morning since they're super carby)
-7 Healthy Choice meals (pasta, whole meal thingos, etc... morning food too (carbs)
-red beans and rice box (afternoon or easy dinner)
-90 second whole wheat/grain rice
-frozen veggies
-3 green pears and 1 red pear
-a big cucumber
-3 small zucchinis
-some Kashi cereal (when I decide to eat cereal...)
-2 kiwis
-Balsamic spray dressing (10 cals. for 10 squirts)
-Pomegranate Blueberry vinagrette (25 cals., no fat)
-slivered almonds (for salads: 40 cals for a tablespoon)
-some yogurt (Greek and other types)
-High Fiber, Low fat, Low Carb tortillas (12g fiber, 71 cals!)
-that's all I can remember for now, folks!

ps. I have more food... apples, grapefruit, whatevs

No comments:

Post a Comment